The Moselle from the sky ...
Embark on a first flight or an introduction to flying with the Sarreguemines flying club.
Whether in a glider or a motorised plane, you will discover new sensations and the pleasure of taking to the skies. The pilots of the aeronautical hope will share their passion with you during your initiation. The aeroclub of Sarreguemines has more than a hundred members.
The club has a fleet of ten gliders, a tugboat and three motor planes. It carries out nearly 2000 hours of flight each year. Training is provided by qualified instructors. The maintenance of the planes is rigorous.
A unique experience, full of sensations.
Plane: about 25 minutes.
Glider : possibility 20 minutes.
Découverte de la région, vue du ciel
- Other languages spoken : English, German, Dutch
- Services offered : Instruction, Trial sports activities, With instructor
- Location : Outskirts of town
- Outdoor activities : Glider, Avion de tourisme
- In the vicinity : Glider, Avion de tourisme
- Means of payment : Europcard - Mastercard, Visa card, Cash, Bank and GIRO cheques