Côté Canal is the place to be for young and old, for sportsmen and women, for cyclists and passers-by, for tourists and locals... At any time of the day!
Located in one of the oldest houses in the city, transformed into a place of conviviality and relaxation at the instigation of four particularly inspired lifelong friends. The setting is idyllic, the garden shaded in summer, the banks of the canal and the Saar with their emerald reflections attract a crowd of visitors who come to taste the small-scale catering based on local and seasonal products - sandwiches, quiches, salads and aperitif boards, homemade pastries and cakes - accompanied as it should be by craft beers, top-of-the-range wines and special coffees, teas and so on.
Côté Canal is the place to stop in the hustle and bustle of the day, for musical or themed evenings, in a unique concept that is a must-see!
- Équipements pour les enfants
- Animaux acceptés
- Groupes acceptés
- Accessible aux personnes handicapées moteur
- Other languages spoken : English, German
- Equipment : Bar, Garden, Lounge, Patio
- Equipment for children : Chaises haute
- Location : Near the railway station, In the country, Riverbank
- Services : Functions, Seminars, Takeaways
- Culinary specialities : French "nouvelle cuisine", Vegetarian, Organic
- Means of payment : Carte Bleue , Europcard - Mastercard, Visa card, Cash, Bank and GIRO cheques
- MARDI Ouvert
- MERCREDI Ouvert
- JEUDI Ouvert
- VENDREDI Ouvert
- SAMEDI Ouvert
- DIMANCHE Ouvert
- Nombre de couverts en salle24
- Nombre de couverts en terrasse90